Skip to content
If you want to improve your Bluelab pH product’s accuracy and longevity, you’ll need to get into the habit of regular cleaning and calibration.
Luckily, the easy-to-follow calibration process is the same for all Bluelab pH meters and pens.
- After cleaning your pH probe, you’ll need to calibrate it with pH calibration solutions at two reference standards - 4.0 and 7.0 pH.
- Once calibrated, you can start measuring pH again immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device